For those who’d like to reminisce on a night well spent, or those eager for a peek at what went on at the San Mateo High Junior/Senior Prom 2011.
- Dominic Dawkins
- Meet Jonathan Slowey
- Support Bearcat Guitarist
- Katelyn Turtletaub Starts Off School Year With Spirit
- Classy Tattoos—An Art Form
- Students are awarded for volunteering
- Should Marijuana Usage Be Legalized?
- Boys' Tennis Starts
- Every 15 Minutes Hits Mateo With a Crash
- Un año más de la muerte de Selena
Stay healthy Bearcats! (Image courtesy of In Praise of Leftovers)
- The SMHS Journalism program placed in the Top Ten Best in Show at a national convention last week. Check it out: http://t.co/949D94z2JV # May 1, 2013
- Did you know Asians and whites take over 75% of the AP tests at SMHS? Read about it here: http://t.co/XTjdejNGvU # Apr 24, 2013
- Did you know we've started a blog following SMHS alumni as they continue their lives after high school? Check it out: http://t.co/bfeYz4HpJw # Mar 27, 2013
Do you think changing your Facebook profile picture to the equality sign is effective?
“Yeah, I think so, because it shows how you stand on the topic. The more people that get involved, the more things will change over time.” – Taylor Doi, freshman
“Just shows their opinion, but it’s not effective.” – Kristin Decker, sophomore
“It just states how the person feels, but it doesn’t do much.” – Carlo Aguilar , junior
"It states how you feel, but I don’t see it that much anymore on my newsfeed.” – Cami Mauricio, senior
“I think it would invite explanation and raise awareness.” – Ms. Burke, teacher